Priceless Benefits of ACE Membership:
- Professional Training & Networking - Through the ACE Annual Conference and other annual events including Chamber Advocacy Day at the Legislature, ACE provides ongoing opportunities for professional development for chamber executives and staff. ACE also provides a network chamber executives can rely upon for professional support.
- Economic Leadership Forum - This event offers chamber executives the ability to meet on a regular basis to gain valuable professional development and share experiences and management tools with each other. Chamber executives acquire new strategies for success to strengthen the industry in an open dialogue, peer-to-peer setting. This confidential, non-competitive forum assists chamber executives to building long term relationship based on support and trust. Meetings are held quarterly, at various local chambers throughout the state.
- Local Chambers Call - Keep up-to-date with the latest news of note from the Arizona Legislature through a weekly local chambers call. (Calls occur during legislative session only.)
- Annual Statewide Legislative Agenda for Arizona Businesses - Arizona Chamber Executives provides an avenue for chambers across the state to work together on issues at the local, state and federal levels. The annual legislative agenda is one way Arizona chambers show legislators and other elected officials how we stand together and advocate for Arizona businesses.
- Scholarship Funds - Scholarship opportunities are available through the Jack Camper Scholarship fund. Scholarship opportunities are available for ACE conferences as well as the WACE Annual Conference, Winter Institute and much more.
- Communications - Swift, actionable communication is the key to success. ACE communicates via several avenues with members, including the quaterly newsletter, social media channels and through the ACE Q&A system.
- Members-Only Resource Library - Membership has access to the ACE Members-Only Resource Library which includes useful information such as examples of shop local programs, ambassador programs, job descriptions, board of directors retreat agendas and much more.